For the record my blog has not been down all year long and on BigIsTheNewSmall’s 1st Birthday (early this morning) it got hacked or something and my hosting company www.hostmonster.com had to fix it. That’s why the Birthday Post is so late… someone really loves me LOL!
It has been one year since I launched this random blog that you have come to know as BigIsTheNewSmall.com. The blog name and overall thought of blogging was inspired by Mr. Blogger himself Seth Godin and his book Small Is the New Big; I wonder if Seth will stop by and say Happy Birthday? (Not a chance) I want to acknowledge that there would not be a BigIsTheNewSmall without you guys/gals reading… thanks for reading!
Some One Year Stuff:
- 2,892 comments
- 300+ posts
- Many new daily visitors and readers from around the world
- Most commented posts: Can I Buy You a Drink, The First Black President & Stop Hatin’ on Joel Osteen
- Most debated post: To Tithe or Not To Tithe
- First Person to ever comment: Sista Cala BTW~ She doesn’t read my blog anymore LOL
I have enjoyed connecting with each and every one of you that comment; as well as some of you silent readers. I originally started blogging because it was the hapinin’ thing to do and I could get some of this random junk out of my head…. here we are one year later.
I have a few of questions; if you don’t answer the questions at least just give a shout out and say Happy Birthday! (Even You Silent and RSS Readers!)
- How did you find BigIsTheNewSmall?
- What type of posts do you enjoy the most and what would you like to hear more of?
- Who’s comments do you enjoy reading?
- Any other thoughts, posts, comments or memories of BigIsTheNewSmall.com?
- What can we do to make it better for year two?