There is something about spending your money and the experience/interactions that you have during each and every transaction. Receipts are often indicators or reminders of those experiences; or at least they are a reminder of how much you are spending. This week I will be posting some receipts; since I am in ATL w/out a fax and scanner I will just give you a virtual receipt.
Business or Location:
- Eminence Nails and Spa: 3495 Buckhead Loop N.E. Suite 230; Atlanta, GA 30326; 404.846-1555 www.enailsspa.com
The Receipt: (Grand Opening Sale)
- $26.00 Spa Pedicure w/ French Manicure (Wife)
- $21.00 Spa Pedicure (Me)
- $47.00 Total
- My wife and I both got Spa Pedicures and massage chair massages. The place was new, extremely nice and customer service was great. We also got some kinda bamboo massages, with some pressure-point foot thing (highly recommended). We both enjoyed the overall experience and it was definitely worth the $47.00
- Apparently some of the Atlanta Braves, Falcons and Hawks go to this place; and the lady who did my feet did Sean “P-Diddy” Combs not long ago. My wife and I caught the train to attend Buckhead Church and walked across the street from the church to find this place. We did get to hang with Mr. Ragamuffin Soul himself Carlos Whitaker; he gave us the tour of their “Big Time” Buckhead facility.
- Fellas do you get pedicures/manicures and ladies do you want your guys to get pedicures/manicures? Comments, thoughts; go ahead, call me metrosexual!