Business or Location:
- On The Border: Buckhead www.ontheborder.com
The Receipt: Check #0099
- $5.39 Brownie Sundae
- $9.79 Carne Asada Taco
- $15.18 Subtotal
- $1.21 Sales Tax
- $5.00 Tip
- $21.39 TOTAL
- My wife and I split the Carne Asada Tacos and we substituted one of the Carne Asada tacos for a Buffalo Chicken Taco. We also had some of the hotter salsa made up. “Shawn” our server said “This is what the people in the kitchen make up and eat themselves.” It was green and made w/ avocados (it was excellent). We always try to split meals and sometimes even order off of the kids menu. The server “Shawn” was excellent, he kept my water and chips full at all times and he had great interpersonal skills. He even got some extra brownie points; keep reading in Special Notes. We enjoyed eating on the patio and the overall experience and it was definitely worth the $21.39
- As we were eating we overheard two ladies at the table behind us talking about the Bible and one lady was trying to convince the other lady how the book of Genisis couldn’t be true because of the dinosaurs, some Oprah stuff and yada, yada, yada. Our Server “Shawn” engaged in the conversation and just flat broke them off with some teaching and preaching that you wouldn’t believe. If you are ever in Atlanta or live in Atlanta; go to the Buckhead On The Border and ask for “Shawn.” He told us that he attends World Changers Church with Pastor Creflo Dollar.
- Do you generally split your meal when you go out to restaurants?
- Do you engage in uninvited conversations; with topics like the one “Shawn” engaged in? Thoughts?