Business or Location:
- Atlanta Braves (Turner Field): Aramark Sports & Entertainment
The Receipt: Check #4084
- $5.25 Large Soda
- $7.00 Georgia Dog
- $6.75 Chili CHZ Fries
- $19.00 TOTAL
- My wife and I split this meal of course. The extra-long all beef Georgia Dog was messy and not very good; they need some of that good Oklahoma Beef… “It’s What’s for Dinner!” Obviously Professional Sports food is outrageously priced and our food was definitely not worth the $19.00.
- The Stadium was extremely nice relative to the fact that we have only attended two MLB stadiums, this Atlanta one and the San Francisco Giants when Bonds was chasing the record. I had a guy named Dustin come up to me and introduce himself to me; he attends my campus (LifeChurch.tv’ers are everywhere), he is in Atlanta on Business. Not only that, my old boss from about 8 years ago when I worked in corrections sat in front of us. The Braves played horrible for 8 innings and tried to mount a come back in the ninth, but came up short 4-3. BTW- I found out why the beer, peanuts, cotton candy…. guys are always yelling and hustling so hard; they get a .50-.75 cents commission off of each sale.
- Do you generally sneak food/snacks into movie theaters or sports stadiums?
- Who is your favorite sports team: college, semi-pro or professional?