I have been itching to talk about, watch and experience some College Football. The countdown is on and I can’t wait to watch my Sooners hit the field. I am looking forward to my Sooners going down to Miami and playing for the National Championship. I know that we have choked in the last few BCS Bowl Games; however this year is going to be a different story!
You are probably wondering who’s going to play the Sooners in the National Championship; here are some of my pre-season possible opponents:
- USC- They get it done every year even thought they are cheating and paying players.
- Georgia- Finished strong last year and they have a guy named Knowshon Moreno.
- LSU- Even though Les Miles is hard to like and wears his hat sitting high; the dude can flat out coach.
- Ohio State- The Buckeyes have had Bowl problems similar to OU and need to get er’ done this year.
- West Virginia- They showed that they were the real deal against the Sooners, they were 1 game away from championship and Pat White is the Man.
There are several other teams that could be in the hunt; however I can almost guarantee that those 5 teams and OU will be in the hunt.
I would love to hear you sound off, talk smack, give some predictions, tell us about your team, who is the Cinderella, can Appalachian State pull off another major upset against LSU the first game of the season, will Oklahoma States’ defense be improved, will Joe Paterno retire, will Bo Pelini get Nebraska playing some defense, will the Sooner obliterate the Shorthorns, will Mike Gundy go on another rant, where will the QB controversy be, will Sam Bradford win the Heisman, is this Fulmer and Tennessee’s year???? So many questions to be answered, so much smack to be talked and it’s only 30 days away.
I gave my predictions and I will kick off the Smack Talking! It’s your turn: give some predictions, comment, represent, join in on the discussion.