Here are some news stories that have my attention, my thoughts in parenthesis:
- Starbucks is closing 600 stores across the U.S.: (They use to build them on every corner, 12,000 employees will be affected… Phenomenon’s don’t last forever)
- J.C. Watts says “Don’t count my vote for McCain” : (I consider J.C. a friend and he could have been the front-runner for the Republican Presidential Nominee, this is raising eyebrows around the country)
- The Seattle Super Sonics are moving to Oklahoma City : (We had season tickets to the Hornets and will have season tickets for our new permanent NBA Team, this is huge for Oklahoma City)
- Hancock might not be a hit : (I am always looking forward to a good Will Smith movie; however Hancock is receiving mediocre reviews, I will have to go check it out for myself)
- Watermelon yields Viagra-like effects : (I just couldn’t resist; especially with the 4th of July being tomorrow… I thought I would share some news you can use)
Any thoughts on any of these stories? Any other news that has your attention?