Oklahoma, Auburn & Florida State Win!
The above title will be the big headline after tomorrow’s crazy day of college football. I know this may sound like wishful thinking; however I really believe this is how things will play out. I have been known to have some, what I like to call accurate predictions here at BigIsTheNewSmall.com. As the college football season is winding down, I would like to share a few bullet points of what I’m thinking.
Here it goes:
- Texas is rolling out the 45-35 signs and campaign to remind voters they already beat OU and the score; Does Texas Tech need to launch a 39-33 campaign & shouldn’t they be ahead of Texas?
- Unfortunately without a playoff system; you have to go with the hottest team… and the current hottest team is (drum roll) My Sooners!
- I really can’t stand the fact that we have to use computers and scenarios to find the true champion.
- OU will have 3 #1 draft picks after this year: Sam Bradford/NFL, Blake Griffin/NBA and Courtney Paris WNBA… NOW WHAT!
- I would like for the scenario to playoff where we could play the Texas Shorthorns again for the National Championship; the end result would not be the same.
- OSU we are rolling into Stillwater for a Bedlam match-up that you’ll never forget!
Do you have any thoughts on the college football landscape or my predictions? Smack Talk Is Welcome!
Do you want to see a playoff ? See what Obama says about a College Football playoff here.