- you are not willing to fail.
- you only talk and never listen.
- you can’t get people to follow you.
- you are not willing to follow those you lead.
- you don’t develop and produce other leaders.
- you micro-manage; that’s management not leadership.
- you are insecure or threatened by someone that you lead.
- you are more focused on what people think about the results, than the results themselves.
- you are willing to make the wrong decision, do to the fear of fall-out from making the right decision.
- you only dream about being like so and so, instead of dreaming about so and so dreaming about being like you. Go Lead…Transcend The Isms
Share your thoughts on any of these “You’re Not A Leader” points and add to the list!
Oh, I forgot to ask… How was your weekend?