This post will get straight to the point… If you want to get Re-Tweeted Follow These 7 Simple Ways:
- Leave 18-20 characters available in your tweet… allows enough room for your name @ sign and RT.
- Tweet content that provides value to a broad audience… quote, humor, questions, compelling thought, breaking news, tips…
- Make sure your tweets are consistent… like a newspaper subscription, followers learn to trust and grow to expect a particular type of content.
- Don’t consistently ask your tweeps to Re-Tweet your stuff… every once and awhile is okay, if you ask to often it will fall on deaf ears.
- Re-tweet other’s tweets if you find their information of value…don’t be a Re-Tweetaholic or again it will fall on deaf ears.
- Develop a twitter brand, presence, notoriety worthy of being Re-Tweeted…some tweeps have earned the right for their content to be Re-Tweeted, no matter if the content is good, bad or ugly.
- Write a simple blogpost about How To Get Re-Tweeted or get tweeted by @ Twitter_Tips 🙂
Share your thoughts on these 7 Simple Ways To Get Re-Tweeted. Do you have any additional ways to add to the list?