It has been 2 years since I launched this random blog that you have come to know as BigIsTheNewSmall.com. The blog name and overall thought of blogging was inspired by Mr. Blogger himself Seth Godin and his book Small Is the New Big; I wonder if Seth will stop by and say Happy Birthday? I have shared some e-mail conversation w/ Seth and I love all of his books; especially his newest book Tribes.
I want to acknowledge that there would not be a BigIsTheNewSmall without you guys/gals reading… Thanks for reading!
Some Year Two Randomness:
- 6,006 total comments
- 526 total posts
- Yearly unique visitors increase: +1,782.33% (This Is Awesome! Thanks and Welcome New Visitors.)
- Most Commented posts: Roll Call, The First Black President & Stop Hatin’ on Joel Osteen
- Most Debated post: To Tithe or Not To Tithe
- My Personal Favorite post: Meet The Williams Family (It’s pictures of my family by @photographerabi)
- First Person to ever comment: Sista Cala BTW~ She doesn’t read my blog anymore LOL
We are expecting Big Things for BigIsTheNewSmall.com during this upcoming year. My site is being re-designed from scratch as we speak, in addition to en entire logo/brand makeover… It’s going to be off the chizzain!
Thanks again to the ridiculous number of new readers, the regulars, the silent readers and especially those who subscribe. Thanks to all my co-bloggers; which are those of you who jump in the conversation via comments, that’s what truly makes a blogging community. I would like to ask each of you to do me a small favor: Subscribe to my blog here and If you are on Twitter let your tweeps know about BigIsTheNewSmall.
Thanks a million for reading… I’ve truly enjoyed these 2 years. Remember: Two Is Better Than One!
A few questions:
- What type of posts do you enjoy reading most at BigIsTheNewSmall?
- What tagline would you create for BigIsTheNewSmall?
- Share any other thoughts, memories, favorite posts or ideas to make this year even better.