I am about to take FREE Friday to a whole nutha’ level. I have a stack of new books that I have double and triple copies of books that I have collected from conferences and people sending them to me over the last year. I have decided to give them away to for FREE Friday. I had sent out a tweet earlier to find out if other people wanted to give some things away and many of you responded, so here is what I have decided to do.
If you want to give something away, whether that be a product, service, app. etc. It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Share what you are giving away in the comment section.
- Wait until midnight and select a random winner or winners. (Post Winners in Comment Section)
- Get in contact with the people who won and get them whatever they won.
Handle your communication in the BigIsTheNewSmall.com comment section and take all the details of how to obtain or receive winnings off-line if necessary.
If you want to win something, it’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Leave a comment stating which item that you would like to win. (You can enter to win multiple things, just leave 1 comment per item that you would like to win).
- Check throughout the day to see what items are being listed.
- Check back after midnight to see if you won.
Feel FREE to Tweet or Facebook about FREE Friday “FREE For All!”
TGIFF Thank Goodness It’s FREE Friday!
I’ll Go First!