- 1. Family– As you read all the tweets about 4th of July family picnics, outings, events… it might be just the encouragement that you need to do something with your family. If you are already hangin’ with your family or read tweets about people wishing they were with their family; those tweets will remind you to appreciate and value your family time.
- 2. Food– Let’s be honest you are going to read more tweets about burgers, brats, hot-dogs, steaks, charcoal, baked-beans, polish sausage, hot-links, chicken… in the next 24 hours then you will in the next year. If you’re a guy, your competitive spirit will have you whipping up your secret recipes and throwing something on the grill. As a matter of fact, I’m willing to bet 50% of the Twitpics will be taken of some form of grilled meat.
- 3. Fun- It doesn’t get much more fun than the 4th of July. The kids love it, you love it, people sitting at home doing nothing but watching the festivities on television love it and the people in the TwitterWorld love it even more, because they get to share their 4th of July fun with all their Social Media friends. These exuberant Tweets of fun might just inspire you to turn up your personal or family Fun-o-meter and do the Dougie, Jerk or Cha-Cha Slide right where you are.
- 4. Fireworks- This is one of the key ingredients of this huge patriotic celebration, as the culmination is blowing stuff up or an awesome fireworks display. People will find themselves doing one of three things when darkness strikes their neck of the woods: 1. Shooting Fireworks 2. Watching fireworks displays live 3. Watching fireworks displays on television. No matter which of the three describes an individual’s situation, the end result will be Twitpics of fireworks filling up the Twitter streams. Not only do you get to share Twitpics of your fireworks display, but you can follow and re-tweet your favorite friends and celebrities that you follow. I mentioned in reason #3 that 50% of the Twitpics will be taken of some sort of grilled meat, the other 50% will be taken of fireworks displays.
- 5. Freedom- As we celebrate the Declaration Of Independence, we must always remember that Freedom Is Never FREE. Be sure to send a tweet thanking the men and women of The United States Armed Forces (Past & Present) who fight to protect our freedom.
What will your 4th of July Festivities look like? Will you be Tweeting about them?