Yesterday was the Williams’ family Sunday afternoon movie day. We do this at least once a month and we rotate who decides the movie. Yesterday’s movie was selected by our 13 year-old son Wesley – his selection Men In Black 3. It was a great selection I might add. We had all seen the prior two Men In Black Movies; however it’s not totally necessary to have seen the Men In Black 1 and 2 to enjoy Men In Black 3.
I always take notes of quotes and thoughts during movies and I wanted to share these 7 Life and Leadership Lessons From Men In Black 3:
- 1. “Don’t ask questions you don’t want to know the answers to.” Agent K. || Think about this quote, lots to ponder here.
- 2. “Do you know what the most destructive force in the Universe is? Regret!” ~Agent K. || Sentences beginning with “If I had only” “What if I” “I should have…” Regret eats people alive, it forces people to live in past.
- 3. “A miracle is what appears impossible, but happens anyway.” ~Griffin || Miracles do happen, nothing is impossible, believe, believe, believe.
- 4. “The bitterest truth is better than the sweetest lie.” ~Griffin || This is something that we learn as a very young child… Always tell the truth.
- 5. “We’re running out of time, we’re running out of clues, and there’s an invasion coming, so really we need to go right now!” ~Agent J. || I’ll allow you to get creative with tis one. Think, Think, Think.
- 6. “Where there is death, there will always be death.” || There is lots of metaphoric truth here… where there is darkness, there will always be darkness.
- 7. “There are things out there you don’t need to know about.” Agent K. || Truth for all ages.
Share your thoughts on this movie or these quotes.