Often times people go through life seeking affirmation from people and things. These places of affirmation leave people searching, empty and lost. For those that put their faith and trust in Jesus, their source of affirmation is from a different place. They are a new creation with a fresh perspective of how they view themselves, what they say about themselves and more importantly a different understanding of what God says about them.
God says many things about who you are and who you will become. I hope this list of 20 truths God says about you can serve as a reminder and a source of encouragement.
God believes in you… it’s time to start believing in yourself.
- I am a child of God. John 1:12
- I am a friend with God. John 15:15
- I am not condemned by God. Romans 8:1
- I am an heir with Christ. Romans 8:17
- I have wisdom, righteousness and redemption, in Christ Jesus. 1 Corinthians 1:30
- I am a new creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- I am the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21
- I have been set free. Galatians 5:1
- I have been blessed with every spiritual blessing. Ephesians 1:3
- I am chosen, holy, and blameless before God. Ephesians 1:4
- I am redeemed and forgiven by the grace of God. Ephesians 1:7
- I am seated in the heavenly places with Christ. Ephesians 2:10
- I have been brought near to God by the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:13
- I am a member of Christ’s body and a partaker of His promise. Ephesians 3:6
- I have boldness and confident access to God through faith in Christ. Ephesians 3:12
- I have been made complete in Christ. Colossians 2:10
- I have been chosen by God, holy and dearly loved. Colossians 3:12
- I am an overcomer in Christ Jesus. 1 John 5:4
- I am a citizen of Heaven. Philippians 3:20
- I Can Do All Things Through Christ. Philippians 4:13
Share your thoughts on any of these truths that God says about you and add others to the list.