I blog 5 – 6 times each week and it’s just a consistent part of my daily regimen. People often ask me, “How do I come up with so many blogging ideas and so much blogging material?” The answer to that question is simple. Blogging Ideas Are Everywhere!
It’s truly that simple. There tons of blogging ideas everywhere, we simply have to look for them. As a matter of fact, below are 11 Ways To Come Up With Great Blogging Ideas Before Lunch. These are my personal ways, yours may be just a little different.
- My morning 3-B Time: Bible, Books & Blogs
- Conversations I have with my wife and boys over breakfast
- Clips & thoughts from the morning news channels
- Thoughts inspired from commercials
- Conversations with clients
- Things I see while driving to my lunch meeting
- Conversations during my lunch meeting
- Observations and business practices at the restaurant
- Front page newspaper articles
- People watching
- Social media interactions, quotes & observations that I’ve had prior to my lunch appt.
The bottom line is Fresh New Blogging Ideas are everywhere. There is actually some research that indicates that individuals whom blog daily are smarter. This is attributed to the fact that on a daily basis they are forcing themselves to think about and interact with the world around them in a different context.
I simply keep a running note of thoughts in my iPhone yellow notes. I can easily jump on a flight and knock out a couple of weeks of blogposts or I can simply get up each morning and knock out a post from something that’s fresh on my mind.
The key is to think and to think often.
How do you get fresh new blogging ideas? Share your thoughts on The #1 Place To Get Fresh New Blogging Ideas.