Each and every year people go through life seeking affirmation from people and things. These places of affirmation leave people searching, empty and lost. For those that put their faith and trust in Jesus, their source of affirmation must come from a different place. They are a new creation with a fresh perspective of how they view themselves, what they say about themselves and more importantly a different understanding of what God says about them.
If you want to be successful and have an awesome 2014, its important not to focus on what people think and say about you. Instead focus on the many superlatives that God says about who you are and who you will become.
I pray this list of 14 truths God says about you can serve as a reminder, a source of encouragement and some inspiration for you kick down the doors of success in 2014 with some unbelievable God confidence.
God believes in you… it’s time to start believing in yourself.
- 1. I am a child of God. John 1:12
- 2. I have been set free. Galatians 5:1
- 3. I am not condemned by God. Romans 8:1
- 4. I am a new creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- 5. I am an overcomer in Christ Jesus. 1 John 5:4
- 6. I have been made complete in Christ. Colossians 2:10
- 7. I Can Do All Things Through Christ. Philippians 4:13
- 8. I am chosen, holy, and blameless before God. Ephesians 1:4
- 9. I have been blessed with every spiritual blessing. Ephesians 1:3
- 10. I am redeemed and forgiven by the grace of God. Ephesians 1:7
- 11. I am seated in the heavenly places with Christ. Ephesians 2:10
- 12. I have been brought near to God by the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:13
- 13. I have wisdom, righteousness and redemption, in Christ Jesus. 1 Corinthians 1:30
- 14. I have boldness and confident access to God through faith in Christ. Ephesians 3:12